martedì 14 agosto 2018

THE SHOWROOM AROUND THE WORLD STAGE #26:
SOUTH AMERICAN ROYAL RUMBLE
 


BAD MAXI SINGLES FROM COSTARICA:
 
LEAVE ME ALONE 12'' DISCO MIX
EPIC 865478 6

 
ANOTHER PART OF ME 12'' DISCO MIX
EPIC 804547 2

 
BAD 12'' DISCO MIX
EPIC 804545 8

 
SMOOTH CRIMINAL 12'' DISCO MIX
EPIC 804547 6

 

What a wonderful parade of "Disco mixes" from Costarica! Here you can see 4 exemplars, but beware:this collection is still incomplete; I know, for sure, that a "The way you make me feel" is still missing. And who knows about "Man in the mirror", "Dirty Diana" and "I just can't stop loving you". My opinion is that these records were released strictly for dj's, because of the "Disco mix" logo. Tracks like "I just can't stop loving you" could be useless for a DJ use, that's why I think that only 1 could bring to a complete selection of the BAD era maxi single released in Costarica.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento