venerdì 3 agosto 2018

THE SHOWROOM AROUND THE WORLD STAGE #20:
JAPAN  



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
IN THE CLOSET:MIXES BEHIND DOOR
JAPAN CD SINGLE #1 
EPIC/SONY ESCA 5610
JAPAN CD SINGLE #2 
EPIC/SONY ESCA 5611
JAPAN CD SINGLE #3 
EPIC/SONY ESCA 5622
 
 
 

Let me pay my first tribute to the soundtrack of one of my best holiday-time, back in 1992. That was the year I could see Michael live on Dangerous tour (Stadio Flaminio, July 4th) and "In the closet" was EVERYDAY on the air during my August holiday, including its remixes ("Club mix", "Underground mix" and "The promise" among the others).
A lot of good memories I have with this song, carefree days with friends, a new love at the time, sea, sun. Everytime one of that remixes play on my Hi-Fi, or in my i-pod, well... it's a celebration of that times.
 
 
 





 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento