sabato 11 agosto 2018

THE SHOWROOM AROUND THE WORLD STAGE #25:
JAPAN  (TODAY'S ON THE AIR)
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3T FEAT.MICHAEL JACKSON - WHY
JAPAN 3'' SNAP-PACK SINGLE 
EPIC/SONY ESDA 7174




"Why does Monday come before Tuesday
Why do summers start in June
Why do winters come too soon
Why do people fall in love
When they're always breaking up, oh why
Why do I love you, tell me why
It's not like I can explain what's in my heart
It's just I feel a crazy pain with we're apart
I don't want to breathe
I don't want to think
I don't want to love
I don't want to do anything
It's not like I can't describe what's going on
It's just I feel I'm not alive when your not home
I don't want to sleep
I don't want to be
I just want you here beside me
Without you there's no me..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento