mercoledì 2 maggio 2018

Today's WELCOME TO THE SHOWROOM:
THE JACKSONS EU LP ALBUM 
2018 REISSUE
EPIC/SONY LEGACY 19075807481
GOIN'PLACES EU LP ALBUM 
2018 REISSUE
EPIC/SONY LEGACY 19075807501
 

 
Just to have 2 more copies of this Jacksons albums:"The Jacksons" and "Goin'places" got a reissue this year, on Epic/Legacy label. You can see the new Epic logo and the Legacy symbol on both labels and back covers.

Let me say you something:these kind of reissues are unnecessary. I'm expecting from Sony Music a little less laziness, and a better effort for ANY kind of reissue.
For example:coloured vinyls are nowadays very requested.
So, WHY they didn't make a red vinyl reissue for "Goin'places", and a blue vinyl one for "The Jacksons"? I mean, records like these would have a different appeal on the shelves. An appeal that records reissued on January, this year, will never have. I'm quite sure a lot of these copies will stay on the records shop shelves for a long long time, now. No surprises then, but again I say it:WE, THE FANS-COLLECTORS, ARE TIRED OF THIS SHAME. Sony have to spend a few minutes on planning DECENT releases:if people like me won't purchase something like that in the future, what they'll do?
I guess the Sony Music marketing department is TOTALLY unable to do the right job is payed for.
 





 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento