domenica 20 maggio 2018

THE RECORD OF THE WEEK:
18 GREATEST HITS
TURKEY YELLOW VINYL
POPSTEREO 010
(Under license of Motown)

Here it is another item I'm proud to have found:the yellow vinyl (!!!) of the "18 greatest hits", released in Turkey only in this coloured version. I remember when I saw it the first timew, I was excited to see the darker colours in the sleeve, and I thought:this must be a "rare" country press. And infact, in the back sleeve I saw it was a turkish one. But then, when I pulled out the record...wow! Yellow vinyl!! My eyes can't believe it! And then...I purchased it. Of course.
By the way, this press is hard-to-find but not impossible. So if you still didn't get it, and you like it, don't surrender:the hunt must go on!
P.S. It's a shame I still miss the black vinyl version. I guess I have to solve this problem. So the hunt goes on for me too :-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento