domenica 6 maggio 2018

THE RECORD(S) OF THE WEEK:
SHAKE YOUR BODY 
(DOWN TO THE GROUND)
CANADA MARBLED ORANGE/BLACK VINYL
EPIC/CBS 12E48307
CANADA BLACK VINYL DISCO SINGLE
EPIC/CBS 12E48307



Wow, when I started to work at this page, I didn't thought I'll got so much MJ fans following. Well, first of all I have to say thank to all of you for your messages, and for being here.
YOU MAKE ME FEEL I'M NOT ALONE!
I made so many posts that I actually don't remember if some of them are doubles right now... if randomly you'll see a double post, "please pardon me" (to say it like Michael in "Childhood" lyrics).
So....did I showed you the marbled coloured version of the "Shake your body" maxi single 12'' by the Jacksons?
Well, here it is! And in addition, you can see the common black version, coming from Canada too, of course. Both vinyls have the same catalogue number, and comes with a similar generic CBS "legs" sleeve; beware:the sleeve have to be "Made in canada", to get a complete item with original sleeve. US versions looks very similar, but a collector-maniac like me, wants ALWAYS a matching sleeve! And I guess a lot of you understand me!! :-)
The marbled vinyl is amazing, a must-have for every collector; so if you still didn't find your copy, my suggestion is right here right now:let the hunt continues and you'll get it one day! ;-)
 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento