mercoledì 18 ottobre 2017

THE SHOWROOM'S HALLOWEEN 
POST #6
HISTORY/GHOSTS
HOLLAND 12'' SINGLE #1 
EPIC/SONY 664615 6
HOLLAND 12'' SINGLE #2  (NEW REMIXES)
EPIC/SONY 664615 8

"...There's a ghost down in the hall
There's a ghoul upon the bed
There's something in the walls
There's blood up on the stairs
And it's floating through the room
And there's nothing I can see
And I know that that's the truth
Because now it's onto me
I don't understand it
Hey
I don't understand it!
Aaow
There's a tappin' in the floor
There's a creak behind the door
There's a rocking in the chair
But there's no-one sitting there
There's a ghostly smell around
But nobody to be found
And a coughin' and a yawnin'
Where a restless soul is going..."
 
 
"AREN'T YOU SCARED YET?" 
 



 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento