domenica 29 ottobre 2017

THE SHOWROOM'S HALLOWEEN 
POST #10
BEHIND THE MASK/HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT
EU RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE RELEASE 7''
EPIC/SONY 86978 80837 0

"...All along I had to talk about it
But like a two edged sword,
He touched you and it stabs
All along I knew you were
A phony girl
You sit behind the mask
And you control your world
You sit around and I watch your face
I try to find the truth but that's your hiding place
You say you love me but its hard to see
Cause when he's in your arms,
Your throwing rocks at me
Who do you love?
Is it me?
Well, I don't know
Who do you love?
That I want
If you had
If you knew me
There is nothing in your eyes
(But that's the way you cry)
But that's the way you cry, girl (cry, girl)
(All is grand, all is bright)
All is grand, all is bright
(You're just steady in my mind)..."
  
 
 "...The unknown MONSTER is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A NIGHTMARE, that's the case
Never Neverland, that's the place..."
 
 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento