lunedì 9 ottobre 2017

THE SHOWROOM'S HALLOWEEN 
POST #3
ROCKWELL FEAT.MICHAEL JACKSON
SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME
MEXICO 12'' RED VINYL SINGLE
MOTOWN TM-27


"...Who's watching?
Tell me who's watching.
Who's watching me?
I'm just an average man, with an average life.
I work from nine to five; hey hell, I pay the price.
All I want is to be left alone in my average home;
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, and
I always feel like somebody's watching me.
And I have no privacy.
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me.
Tell me is it just a dream?
When I come home at night.
I bolt the door real tight.
People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid.
Well, can the people on T.V. see me.
Or am I just paranoid?...."
"WE'LL PLAY A GAME.  ANYBODY HERE LIKES GAMES? HELLO??? 
GAME TIME!!!"




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento