martedì 28 febbraio 2017

Today's ON THE AIR : "STATE OF SHOCK"
JACKSONS "STATE OF SHOCK" 

UK PICTURE DISC 7''
EPIC WA4431

"...You gotta be mine 'cause you're so fine.
I like your style, it makes me wild.
You take it to me good, you like it, know, you should.
You get me on my knees, well, please, baby, please.
Listen: She looks so great, every time I see her face
She put me in a state, a state of shock.
Oh, do it, come on, baby, come on, baby, come on, baby.
She put me on my knees, please, baby, please.
I know you like to tease, please, baby, please.
You take it to me good, you like it, know, you should.
I love the way you walk and talk, baby, talk.
Listen: She looks so great everytime I see her face
She put me in a state, a state of shock!..."


STATE OF SHOCK 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento