sabato 27 gennaio 2024

Today's ON THE AIR : 
"LEAVE ME ALONE"
LEAVE ME ALONE BRAZIL 

EPIC 64003/6-653501

"...I don't care what you talkin' 'bout baby
I don't care what you say
Don't you come walkin' beggin' back mama
I don't care anyway
Dime after dime I gave you all of my money
No excuses to make
Ain't no mountain that I can't climb baby
All is going my way
'Cause there's a time when you're right
And you know you must fight
Who's laughing baby, don't you know
And there's the choice that we make
And this choice you will take
Who's laughin' baby
So just leave me alone
Leave me alone (leave me alone) (leave me alone)
Leave me alone (leave me alone) (leave me alone) (leave me alone)
Leave me alone, stop it!
Just stop doggin' me around..."


LEAVE ME ALONE (VIDEO) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento