domenica 26 gennaio 2020

THE RECORD OF THE WEEK:
TODO MI AMOR ERES TU
COLOMBIA PROMO 7''
BLUE VINYL
EPIC/CBS C-154-87
 

 

Believe it or not...this is one of the rarest items EVER entered in the Showroom. Something I must be proud to present you:a spectacular blue vionyl 7'' of the "Todo mi amor eres tu" singlke released in Colombia. A regular black vinyl version was given for free with the very first press of the "BAD" lp in Colombia - a rare edition - but...this is rarer! I guess a very few copies went in the production:as a result, I've seen this record just 4 times in my collector's life, so...since 1991. It was my fault I didn't get the first copy seen in a record fair in Milan - at the time I decided to buy something other (!!) (and...yeah, it was a brainless decision) but I didn't miss the second chance, several years after that very first time!

So, if you are lucky enough to find another copy of this gem, you can't do like that... don't miss it!!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento