mercoledì 3 luglio 2019


Today's ON THE AIR:
"IN THE CLOSET"
IN THE CLOSET
MIXES BEHIND DOOR #1
HOLLAND/FRANCE EPIC/SONY 657934 6
(ORANGE SLEEVE)
IN THE CLOSET
MIXES BEHIND DOOR #2
HOLLAND/FRANCE EPIC/SONY 657934 8
(BURGUNDY SLEEVE)
IN THE CLOSET #1 HOLLAND-FRANCE 12'' SINGLE

IN THE CLOSET #2 HOLLAND-FRANCE 12'' SINGLE


"...One thing in life you must understand
The truth of lust woman to man
So open the door, and you will see
There are no secrets
Make your move, set me free
Because there's something about you baby
That makes me want to give it to you
I swear there's something about you baby
Just promise me, whatever we say
Whatever we do to each other
For now we take a vow to just
Keep it in the closet
If you can get it, it's worth a try
I really want it, I can't deny
It's just desire, I really love it
'Cause if it's aching, you have to rub it
She wants to give it..."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento