domenica 5 maggio 2019


THE RECORD OF THE WEEK:
TOUR SOUVENIR PACK
4 X PICTURE CD SINGLE SET
EUROPE EPIC/SONY MJ1-4 01-658281-14
 

 

Wow...how many memories in this post...this is the FIRST boxset I've ever owned. My grandfather purchased this for me when I was 15, and I remember this "Tour souvenir pack" was truly a treasure in my hands...I loved the picture cds inside, and I still love the wonderful artwork sleeve. I have to say it; this won't be the rarest item in my collection, but certainly, it has 1000 lovely meanings I'll never forget, and in my heart remains one of the most important items I have.
Every collectors has at least one "HIStorycal" item. ...And certainly each one of you is thinkin' about that old record you still carry in your heart...a gift from your mother, or the first record you owned when you were just a young guy...or your first purchase in a record shop...every collector have one or some "specials" items in his mind...as the "Tour souvenir pack" is for me, and the Showroom. 
 
 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento