martedì 24 luglio 2018

THE SHOWROOM AROUND THE WORLD STAGE #14:
BRAZIL ️ (TODAY'S ON THE AIR)















MAN IN THE MIRROR
PROMO 12'' MAXI SINGLE 
EPIC/CBS 52.114





"I'm gonna make a change,
For once I'm my life
It's gonna feel real good,
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
As I, turn up the collar on
My favorite winter coat
This wind is blowing my mind
I see the kids in the streets,
With not enough to eat
Who am I to be blind?
Pretending not to see their needs
A summer disregard, a broken bottle top
And a one man soul
They follow each other on the wind ya' know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
(If you want to make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)
(Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)..."
 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento