venerdì 12 gennaio 2018

THE BADDER IN ECUADOR:
BAD ECUADOR LP
EPIC/CBS/COLUMBIA 333-0093

Want to see something really really Bad? :-) The Showroom today takes a detailed look to one of the rarest Bad lp presses ever released:this comes from Ecuador, is produced by Epic/CBS and made by Ifesa - Guayaquil, an exclusive record company from Ecuador (producer of some other MJ releases for that country, including the singles of "Billie Jean" and "Don't stop").
The record comes with a particular orange label, but this time there are no translations for the song titles, housed in a non-gatefold sleeve.
A Bad album from Ecuador in such a great conditions is not easy to find. I remeber that I knew about this press, but the first one I saw wasn't so good like this. I waited for another chance, and I was lucky enough to get the copy you can see here, now.
Sometimes, being patient is the best thing a collector can do. 
 



 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento