martedì 25 aprile 2017

Today's WELCOME TO THE SHOWROOM & BACK TO BACK #6
MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009 LIFE OF A LEGEND
JAPAN VERSION - WITH OBI
UK VERSION
ITALY VERSION

This is one of the most beautiful books released in 2009, just a few weeks Michael sadly left us.
I remember I bought the english version of this book in London, july 2009. I was there for the "This is it" concerts that never happened. The book is full of beautiful pictures, and today I've found a rare japanese version of it. It comes a big obi - just like the japanese records - and it's totally (of course) written in japanese language.
Both japanese and UK versions are here with the italian version too, bought it in an italian book shop...I know there's a french version around I still miss...guess I have to look for it to complete the whole set!
So it's time to write again my refrain:
The hunt goes on!!!! :-)









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento